|
moderatori: DrNasty, pirat
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
10 godina
protjeran
0xc00007b error

Svaku igru koju san instalira u zadnjih par tjedana izbacuje mi ovaj error..... proba san onaj aio210 nešto tako nisan sad siguran, bezuspješno..... ima li iko kakvo rješenje.... 

Vi prekrasni ljudi, sa vama mogu cijelu noć, biti budan i sanjati na nogama..... moran isprobat novu tipkovnicu šta oš?
Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 0
12 godina
neaktivan
Re: 0xc00007b error

If you're running Windows, here's how to fix 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)' error message.

If you get this error message, it's probably because you're trying to run a game or program and there's something not quite right. It's likely due to upgrading from 32bit Windows to 64bit but there are various things you can do to fix this problem.

Below we have various and mostly simple methods you can follow to try and fix the 0xc000007b error message. You may only need to one but a combination of fixes may be required.

How to fix 'The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)' error message

Fix one

The first thing to try is a simple reboot of your system.

Fix two

In most cases it's Microsoft .NET framework causing the issues. This can easily fixed by re-installing latest .NET framework.

Fix three

Try running the game or application as an admin. Right click on it, select Properties and open the Compatibility tab. Tick the 'Run this program as an administrator' box, and click on OK.

Fix four

You can also try re-installing the game or program you're trying to run - simple but sometimes very effective.

Fix five

Update Windows.

Fix six

Run chkdsk by opening cmd (search for it or select run in the start menu). In the window type "chkdsk c: /f /r". If it is the primary windows disk, it will ask you to schedule it for next boot. When you restart, it will do a check before get to the login screen. Partitions or other drives can also be checked this way.

Fix seven

Re-install DirectX.

15 godina
Du_Jo_Cro kaže...

Svaku igru koju san instalira u zadnjih par tjedana izbacuje mi ovaj error..... proba san onaj aio210 nešto tako nisan sad siguran, bezuspješno..... ima li iko kakvo rješenje.... 

Ja to popravim tako da stavim xinput1_3.dll u igrin folder di je .exe

15 godina
odjavljen
0xc00007b error

Error je generički. Ja takve greške "hvatam" sa fuslogvw-om i Event Viewerom. Procedura je dosta komplicirana za nekog tko to nikad nije radio i ne daje uvijek odgovor. Ako uhvatim vremena, mogao bi se spojiti teamviewerom i pokušat nać problem....

And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him...
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
4 godine
neaktivan

Hvala majstore.

Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice