čitano: 607
|
moderatori: DrNasty, pirat
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
14 godina
Ion Fury

Pošto će mnogima vjerovatno proći ispod radara, ostavljam ovo ovdje za staru školu, Doom, Duke3D, Quake, Hexen, Heretic, Blood ekipu koja je pičila te naslove single i multiplayer u 90tima :)

Ion Fury (formerly Ion Maiden) is a 2019 first-person shooter video game developed by Voidpoint and published by 3D Realms. Ion Fury runs on a modified version of Ken Silverman's Build engine and is the first original commercial game to utilize the engine in 19 years.

Ion Fury is built on EDuke32, a fork of Build engine which supports modern operating systems while also implementing a broader range of features.

Voice actor Jon St. John, best known for the character Duke Nukem, was confirmed to be voicing the game's main villain.

Ion Fury received very positive reviews, averaging 81% score on Metacritic.

PCGamesN's Chris Capel called it "probably the best Build engine game ever" and "challenging, funny, cleverly designed, and shockingly attractive" GameRevolution's Alex Santa Maria called it "an updated take on Duke Nukem 3D that goes above and beyond nostalgic pandering to become one of the better first-person shooters in recent memory. Game Informer's Javy Gwaltney called it "everything that I've wanted from a modernized take on the arcadey shooters of the 90s. The pitch-perfect movement, the enemy variety, creative weaponry, and fantastic level design all add up to a superb shooter campaign.

In Ion Fury, the player assumes the role of Shelly "Bombshell" Harrison, a bomb disposal expert aligned to the Global Defense Force. Dr. Jadus Heskel, a transhumanist cult leader, unleashes an army of cybernetically-enhanced soldiers on the futuristic city of Neo D.C., which Shelly is tasked with fighting through.

Snimio sam i gameplay (prva 2 levela) da vidite malo kako to izgleda (tj. kako je nekad izgledalo) Čisti kaos i zabava. Igra dobiva dosta visoke ocjene za sad.

Trigger alert : uvod sam slozio u zajebanciji, toksične feministice i blue pill beta orbiteri slobodno preskočite ovo štivo, nije za vas.

(bit će dostupan video čim youtube obradi footage)

Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
10 godina
Ion Fury

Igra je fenomenalna. Veliki sam fan oldschool shootera, pogotovo na Build engineu. Mislim da su to i najbolji primjerci: Duke Nukem 3D, Blood, Shadow Warrior, Powerslave...

Ion Fury (ex Ion Maiden, ali ih je tužio Iron Maiden 😂) nastavlja tu tradiciju. Tko je igrao FPSove 90ih ne smije propustit. Bolje i od Duska i ostalih novih "oldschool" uradaka.

Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 0
16 godina
Ion Fury

To se mora isprobati!

Intel i7 8700K;asrock z370 extreme 4; Crucial 2X8 Gb 2400@2666 Mhz; SLI 2 X Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti; SSD Samsung EVO 500 Gb
Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 0
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice