Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

poruka: 1.007
|
čitano: 352.405
+/- sve poruke
ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
Ovo je tema za komentiranje sadržaja Bug.hr portala. U nastavku se nalaze komentari na "Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10".
14 godina
neaktivan
RE: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10
ako je neko napisao recenziju, moze ju tu zaljepit, bilo i korisno...
50Niggas
16 godina
neaktivan

Ali nije potrebno. Koliko si pitao i dobio odgovora mogao bi i sam je napisati.

:)
14 godina
neaktivan
hehehe, znam ali nije to isto kao i iz prve ruke
nije samo za mene, pa nisam ni prvi ni zdanji koga interesira...
50Niggas
16 godina
neaktivan

Ja sam negdje ovdje napisao ali sad ne mogu naci. Pitajte sta vas interesuje.

14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Evo jedna novost vezana za multi-touch (pratim temu na XDA forumu). Jedan kolega sa foruma je imao priliku posllikati unutrašnjost X10 nakon što mu se razbila, da ne duljim, oznake unutra pokazuju o kojem se točno modelu ekrana radi. Saznali su da je unutra Cypress Capsense koji navodno u potpunosti podržava MT. Nisam stručnjak pa ne mogu demantirati ili uvažiti ove tvrdnje, zato postam slike ovdje pa ako je netko u mogućnosti saznati više informacija ili da kaže jeli ta informacija točna ili ne.

Mislim da se radi o ovom modelu:

Cypress Semiconductor CY8C23466-24LQXI (možda CY8C20466-24LQXI)

Još slika:

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Možda ipak imamo MT. Smijeh

Btw. ne želim ulaziti u diskusije koliko je to potrebno ili ne, samo sam želio obavijestiti o novostima jer znam da ima ljudi kojima je ovo važan feature. Osobno ne bih imao ništa protiv tako da me ova vijest razveselila. Belji se

3D Designer
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sri 13.10.2010 4:56 (Minoza).
Moj PC  
2 0 hvala 2
13 godina
neaktivan
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Imam jedno pitanje, ima li koja sluzbena verzija Androida za Xperiu osim 1.6?

0 0 hvala 0
15 godina

nema

14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Da citiram:

Hi, my first post here, but I've been following this topic for some time, with some amusement, and now you're getting close to the truth, I finally feel compelled to register and shed some light on the subject.

Firstly, a bit about myself; I'm a software developer with an electronics background. I work in embedded systems development; a mobile phone is an embedded system although I'm in a very different market, but the principles are very similar. More specifically, I develop all the low level code for our systems, the first instructions that execute after power on are the ones I write in machine code. Reading and interpreting HW datasheets is my day job, so I'm in a pretty good position to explain a few things.

Anyway, enough about me and onto the X10 and multitouch debate :P

Firstly, thanks to Utking for providing the key info to finding the controller. I'm pretty much with you on this one, looking at the numbers on the chip and your magnified view it seems we know the controller chip. There is an 'A' missing from the chip number, but that is not so unusual, so it seems that the X10 is fitted with a CY8C20466A-24LQXI device.

For those that are interested, you can find the datasheet here:
www cypress com /?docID=24157

To break down the part number
CY = Cypress
8 = PSoC (I'll get to this in a bit)
C = CMOS technology
20 = Family Code
466A = Part Number
-24 = Speed (=24MHz)
LQX = Packaging (LQX=QFN Package [matches the posted image])
I = Industrial applications

So from this info, we can determine a few specifics about the device, namely:
- It has a 32-pin QFN package
- It has 32KB of FLASH memory
- It has 2KB SRAM
- It has a single CapSense block
- It has 28 IO pins configurable as Digital I/O or Analogue Input
- It has an XRES pin (whatever that does )
- It does not support USB
- It has a built in Analogue to Digital converter.

You can all argue day and night about different part numbers if you like, it only changes a few of the parameters above but doesn't really change anything about what the device can or can't do!

But does it support multitouch I hear you all cry? Well that's where you have to look a little deeper (and understand) a bit more about what the datasheet is telling us!

Firstly we need to understand what this device actually is! The general assumption that has been made so far on these forums is that the touch screen controller is some magical chip that you just connect up to the touchpad and it just works and either does or doesn't support MT depending on the type of chip you installed! WRONG!!!

This device is very different; it is a very generic capacitive touch controller device that can be configured (n.b. programmed) for each specific application. The same chip can be used for controlling mobile phone touch screens, the little mouse pad on your laptop, simple capacitive touch buttons, basically anything that changes its capacitance when you touch it. The key give-away here is that it has 32KB FLASH and 2KB RAM - Dedicated controllers don't have FLASH and RAM (at least not that you would care about).

Basically, this is a programmable device, that MUST be programmed by the HW developer (SE in this case) for it to do anything. So during the manufacturing stage, in the same way that the latest FW is written to the main FLASH memory, all programmable devices on the main circuit board (there are probably others) are also flashed with their programs.

This is where I get back to that 8 digit in the device number and PSoC. The Electronics Guru's that make the HW, generally don't do software, so for devices like this they are provided with PC applications to configure and program the devices for their specific needs. In the case of this device, the application they use is called PSoC. Basically with this application, the HW guys use a GUI interface to drag and drop functional blocks which can then be tied together and where necessary, assigned to HW pins. Have a look here for some info on PSoC:

www cypress com /?id=2522&rID=40632

So... THE BIG QUESTION!

CAN THIS CONTROLLER DO MULTITOUCH?

The answer is YES ....If you want it to!

To elaborate; if the SE HW guys dragged and drop the multitouch handling block into their GUI window, then it can do multitouch. If they dragged the single touch block, then no it can't! Its all down to the way it was programmedin the factory!

Without so detailed info from the SE hardware guys who did the device programming, it's unfortunately impossible to tell if the X10's hardware does or does not support MT. All we can say, is that the X10 is fitted with a controller that COULD support MT if so desired!

But can't the devs just re-program it?

Unfortunately that's not so simple. Flashing these devices can't normally be done remotely, rather they have to be connected to a special HW programmer and the board powered on in such a way that the device enters its programming mode (usually with a different voltage). That means it can (probably) only really be re-programmed in the SE factory. Also the devs here would have to get their hands on the original PSoC design in order to produce a compatible program.

So, the long and short of it is, we technically have HW support for MT, but the actual configuration of the HW may be such that we have no MT. Only SE can tell us if it does or does not support MT, and they are saying it doesn't, so the chances are IT DOESN'T

We can only hope that some nice SE HW engineer who really does know, will magically appear and tell us that it does support it.... well, here's dreaming

One thing that is for sure, we can stop arguing about what controller is fitted and if it supports MT because its a dead end!

I hope you enjoyed my first post here and are not too disappointed by it

Dakle iako je čip moguće programirati za multitouch možda postoji razlog zašto prvobitno nije programiran za to...

3D Designer
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 1
14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 - Flash 10.1 moguć

Mislim da ovo nije ranije spomenuto:

http://getandroidstuff.com/adobe-flash-101-full-support-android-20-21-download-install-apk/

Dakle, moći ćemo imati flash na 2.1 verziji. Cool

3D Designer
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
16 godina
neaktivan
RE: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 - Flash 10.1 moguć

Procitaj komentare ispod.

14 godina
RE: Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 - Flash 10.1 moguć
logic kaže...

Procitaj komentare ispod.

Znam, čitao sam i na XDA, podijeljena mišljenja, nekima radi, nekima ne ali jedno je sigurno, onima kojima i radi, radi loše, usporeno. Tako da... Neodlučan

3D Designer
13 godina
neaktivan
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

bok ljudi

imam pitanje u vezi SE Xperia X10

da li se moze hakati android market i tako dobiti sve aplikacije iz njega besplatno????

0 0 hvala 0
14 godina
neaktivan
ne
mozes skidati sa npr tpb...
takvi su ti postovi inace zabranjeni
da se ne zoves mozda sven???
50Niggas
14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Opla!

Evo ga, multi-touch, odnosno dual-touch:

Vidi se kada zumira u browseru. Također vidi se i pinch kada zumira na slici ali ono u browseru (pred kraj videa) je nedvojbeno dual-touch.

Postat ću još linkova kasnije, morati ću sam uploadati na YT jer ne znam gdje su originali, imam samo linkove na DL.

3D Designer
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 23.10.2010 19:28 (Minoza).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Kolega sa XDA uploadao:

Bit će još... Smijeh

Believe me now? Belji se

3D Designer
Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 0
14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

delete

3D Designer
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 23.10.2010 19:37 (Minoza).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

delete

WTF tri puta mi postao!! Iznenađen

3D Designer
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 23.10.2010 19:37 (Minoza).
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Evo ga:

Ovdje se ne vidi tako dobro ali svejedno, očito da dual-touch radi. Verzija je koliko shvaćam 2.1

3D Designer
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
15 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

pozdrav,moze link na xda forum gdje je to pokazano,trazio sam al nemogu naći?

Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=8780471#post8780471

Ima i na stranici ranije jedan link ako se ne varam.

3D Designer
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 1
14 godina
neaktivan
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes
skoro sigurno cu onda uzet x10 ako bude multy radio :))))))))))))))))))))))))))
50Niggas
14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Jedino što se još ne zna jeli to neko iznenađenje sa strane SE ili je 3rd party. Ovo drugo je vjerovatnije ali ekipa sa XDA već nastoji kontaktirati vlasnika videa.

Moram naglasiti da iako je SE izjavio da neće biti MT, niti u jednom trenutku ako se ne varam nije rekao da neće biti dual-touch. Cool

3D Designer
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 23.10.2010 21:19 (Minoza).
Moj PC  
1 0 hvala 0
16 godina
neaktivan

Multi znaci vise od jednog a dual je vise od jednog i ako se kaze da nece biti multi kaze da nece biti vise od jednog.

14 godina
logic kaže...

Multi znaci vise od jednog a dual je vise od jednog i ako se kaze da nece biti multi kaze da nece biti vise od jednog.

Logično (logic ti je nick Belji se) ali eto, kažem, ako ovo dolazi iz SE... to mi je nekako jedino logično objašnjenje... No u pravu si u svakom slučaju.

3D Designer
16 godina
neaktivan

Zasto bi SE stavljao video na yutube a cutio na product blogu?

http://blogs.sonyericsson.com/products/category/xperia-x10/

Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sub 23.10.2010 21:35 (logic).
14 godina
neaktivan
mozda je to jedan od zaposlenika stavio...
50Niggas
16 godina
neaktivan

Nece dugo biti zaposlenik.

14 godina
Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10

Još malo:

Demonstracija multi touch-a u Angry birds-u.

3D Designer
Moj PC  
0 0 hvala 0
14 godina
neaktivan
koliko sam vidio u odrazu, lik je jednim mobitelom snimao (taj je bio u praznij salici) azijat je, mozda korejac, i nije govorio engleski
znaci, suzili smo na 500 000 000-600 000 000
sam sto ga nismo nasli xD
50Niggas
15 godina
neaktivan

Gdje je najbolje kupiti mobitel ? U jednom ducanu 2999kn kosta (samo uređaj), ko zna koliko je u t-mobile-u ?
i dal recimo ako slusas na njemu pjesme on s neta trazi podatke o njoj ? Jer nadam se da ne treba internet koristiti za svaku stvar :D

ⓑⓤⓖ░░▒▓███✰✰►◕‿◕◄✰✰███▓▒░░ⓑⓤⓖ
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice