ravni prikaz
starije poruke gore
12 godina
neaktivan
Re: Pomoć oko sastava na engleskom jeziku
wifi kaže...
Ikarus01 kaže...

Why is that so wrong.

Didn't you often fantasize as a little boy that a hot babe, big chested princess would find you by your glass jockstrap, that you lost the night before during heavy gaming sessions but had to leave before midnight.

it's not wrong, but right now, i'm too damn old to believe in fairytales. and besides, that kind of girls were never my thing. i was always more of a girl next door kind of guy when it comes to opposite sex. you know, those quiet ones, with no makeup, regular clothes, but something intriguing about them. 

I see your point and agree with it, primarily because I share your opinion. In other words I am quite biased. It seems we are wearing the same type of lens on our glasses, although I strongly believe no one is wearing the same tinted lenses. However sometimes you have to be careful and enjoy life to the fullest extent that you desire. Case in point those office rat,coder monkey,soulless corporate executives (not the higher ranking ones,probably mid/third Tier) go from point A to point B most of their lives, they probably had the same routine their whole life. From preschool,primary education,second... and so forth. Those individuals usually try to make up for lost time, most often such an event occurs during midlife crisis. Now I am not saying they all start extreme sports, join a band, buy a motorcycle but usually they tend to lean to wild behavior and general misconduct. For me it is important to have the golden mean in life. Now I am not saying everything should be in equilibrium, for instance why wouldn't an athlete run to their full extent, or a surgeon operate to his.But I believe that life as a whole should always be balanced. Of course that is my own opinion and I won't force it on anyone. Who knows maybe I one day get a change of heart.

A true man is not how much liquor he can drink,nor how much asses he can whip,a true man is how he takes care of his family and handles himself in crisis.
16 godina
neaktivan
Ikarus01 kaže...

I see your point and agree with it, primarily because I share your opinion. In other words I am quite biased. It seems we are wearing the same type of lens on our glasses, although I strongly believe no one is wearing the same tinted lenses. However sometimes you have to be careful and enjoy life to the fullest extent that you desire. Case in point those office rat,coder monkey,soulless corporate executives (not the higher ranking ones,probably mid/third Tier) go from point A to point B most of their lives, they probably had the same routine their whole life. From preschool,primary education,second... and so forth. Those individuals usually try to make up for lost time, most often such an event occurs during midlife crisis. Now I am not saying they all start extreme sports, join a band, buy a motorcycle but usually they tend to lean to wild behavior and general misconduct. For me it is important to have the golden mean in life. Now I am not saying everything should be in equilibrium, for instance why wouldn't an athlete run to their full extent, or a surgeon operate to his.But I believe that life as a whole should always be balanced. Of course that is my own opinion and I won't force it on anyone. Who knows maybe I one day get a change of heart.

I'm annoyed by people just driving from A to B, and not enjoying the drive itself. Having your whole life governed by rules and regulations is something unimaginable to me. You just have to let go sometimes and enjoy doing what you do. Otherwise, what's the point? You might at well crawl into your bed and never get out. The world would still keep turning, people living their dull lives passing you by. I do agree with you on one thing, it's kind of rediculous when people suddenly "wake up", and try to make up for lost time. Instead, we should all take time to enjoy life, just as if it were our last day on Earth, 'cause, well, it just might be, to be honest. 

7 godina
neaktivan
Treba mi sastav za sutra na temu avantura i zastita okolisa.Jedno od to dvoje ce mi biti.Ako itko zna molila bih da mi pomogne jer meni nikako ne ide engleski :(
Unaprijed hvala :)
12 godina
14 godina
Pomoć oko sastava na engleskom jeziku

Ovo nije tema za traženje gotovih sastava, nego za pomoć kod već napisanog (npr. u vezi gramatike).

Svako traženje gotovog sastava će biti obrisano.

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
2 godine
neaktivan
Možete li mi pomoći,možete li mi ispraviti sastav ako sam negdje pogrešio.Mozete li što prije mi pomoći imam sutra pismenu pls.
E-learning or electronic learning is another name for online learning.In this kind of learning you use a computer and the Internet. There is no physical classroom, just a virtual one,and learners and teachers can be miles away.
There was a coronary virus pandemic and due to the situation in our country, classes were suddenly suspended.It was a big change for us because we never studied online.Although this way of learning was unknown, we were forced to get used to it and accept that we would read online in the coming period.I thought to myself ,,great that no one is watching me from the teacher If following classes and why I would study".But that was not the case. Earlier, if we didn't feel good or wanted to miss a day at school, we might get an excuse. We couldn't miss the online class, when the teacher set the time for us, we had to sit at the computer and listen to lectures study and send homework at a certain time.With online learning,we don't have the opportunity to sit on a bench,go out during a big vacation and hang out with friends, but we spend the whole day in front of the screen. I realized that learning like this is very difficult and we could hardly wait to go to school,for everything to return to normal.
That is why it is important to take care of ourselves and others and be patient.
Poruka je uređivana zadnji put sri 3.11.2021 19:53 (Jjjjjjllllll).
Nova poruka
E-mail:
Lozinka:

vrh stranice